Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Hip Husband needs a makeover

So, the Hip Husband needs some sprucing up.  The hair is all brown now, but this is pretty much what he looks like. 







I have some opinions of the changes I'd like to make to his hair and face and wardrobe.  Here are my thoughts, feel free to weigh in.
First, there's the bowling shirt/dark jeans/creepers/goatee look.  I refer to this as "elder hipster" and it's a fave of mine. 


There's jeans, an untucked t-shirt and blazer, shown here with an untucked button up shirt. 


 The Gap ad look.  I like the t-shirt with an overshirt and the khakis. 

  

Like this: 
I think he needs to go shorter with his hair and take himself down to a goatee, mostly because I like him in a goatee.  

What do you think?

Amanda's beauty tip of the day:  If you are contemplating a major hair change, invest in some makeover software before you make a final decision. 

No comments: