Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well, damn!!!

And now I'm bestowing the Stylish Blogger Award onto my writer chef pal:

Amanda
AMANDA SNYDER
for her blog, MY LIPS ARE RED

As you can see from the photo to the right, Amanda is a MUCH more Stylish Blogger than I am. :-)


The above appeared on the blog of my writer flautist pal Debbie Ridpath-Ohi, Inky Girl.



Now I tell you ten things you may not know about me and pass the award along.  How can I possibly think of ten things that I haven't already brayed to the world? I'll give it a shot.

1)  I really like to drive.  I find going for a drive by myself to be really relaxing.

2)  My favorite sandwich is chicken salad (real chicken salad with only mayo and chicken) on toasted sourdough bread with cheese and lettuce. 

3)  Although I rarely have the energy to keep it up, I love a clean house. 

4)  I'm naturally dark blond.  But, when I check my roots there are lots of grays sprinkled in. 

5)  I love the show America's Next Top Model.

6)  I have a collection of teapots, mostly bunnies.

7)  I hate to put laundry away. 

8)  Almost all of the furniture in my home was given to us by family members. 

9)  If I could afford to get a pedicure every week I would because I love them.

10)  My favorite sleeping environment is hot outside but with the air conditioner turned up cold enough that I need a blanket. 

And now, I pass along the Stylish Blogger Award to my friend Dawn.  Note her fabulous ankles on her blog:  http://www.balefulregards.com/

No comments: