Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Taking a break from my crazy schedule to share something silly

For those of you who don't know, I love infomercials and infomercial products.  If the packaging includes the "As Seen on TV" graphic, I'll will stop and look it over.  Usually, I need to be convinced that there is no reason why I need to make pancakes in a ball shape or that I am perfectly capable of washing the bottoms of my feet without a brush that sticks to the bottom of the bathtub.  Once in a while I'm without supervision at the right moment that I end up with the Lauren Hutton Face Disc or the Epil-Stop Hair Removal System.  By the way, the Ronco Pasta Maker?  Popiel-tastic!  We had that thing for years and used it multiple times a week until it finally just gave it up.

Anyway, I'm a year late but this is my new favorite infomercial:  The Tajazzle!

Self-esteem in a sticker!

The Tajazzle isn't just a product, it's a three step system to knowing that you look good, smell good and (shhhhhh........) taste good.  First, dusting powder to keep you dry where it gets hot!  This powder will also make sure you smell good.  Then, you rub on the flavored oil stuff where you think someone might want to taste you.  (Oooh! naughty naughty!)  Finally, you slap one of their crystal stick-'em tattoos anywhere on your bod to give you that extra boost of confidence!

According to the infomercial, it will make good looking men want to have sex with you.  And, as a woman who put on talcum powder, rubbed artificial flavoring on her neck and slapped a sticker on her ass before she went out, you know they can't resist!

Because, you've Tajazzled!  Go take a look, it's 15 minutes but well worth it.  And, oh, the acting is a little added bonus.


Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Americans!  Eat sandwiches!

Amanda's beauty tip of the day:  Don't buy a Tajazzle.

No comments: