Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's too hot to think

All we've done here at Casa de 'burbs is try to stay cool in the face of 104 degree heat day after day after day.

This is enough thank you.  I know what it feels like to be hot.  Okay, check.  We get it.

80 degrees at 7:15 in the morning is just insanity.

I bow down before my air conditioner.  I give great and powerful thanks to the cool-causing fluid that it contains.  Whoever invented that stuff deserves a big favor from me.

It's too hot to go outside.  It's too hot to move.  It's too hot to think.  It's too hot to do anything but drink water and stand in front of the fan.

My kids, however, have been jumping on the trampoline.  Or maybe that's a hallucination brought on by dehydration.

Is that palm tree?

Amanda's beauty tip of the day:  Drink water!  Drink lots and lots of water!

No comments: